Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Midweek Ramblings + Purchases

          
Ramblings
GR Sunset: How beautiful does the sunset from last night look over the Grand River?! What's even better is that T&I are getting anniversary pictures taken tomorrow night at roughly the same time on that blue bridge! I'm crossing my fingers for another gorgeous sunset!
Job Hunting: Unfortunately, the two interviews I went on last week didn't pan out and I'm still on the hunt. This has been way more difficult that I could have imagined, especially when it was so damn hard to get into grad school in the first place, but I need to keep reminding myself that it'll all work out in the end. Whoosa Whooosa (anyone know what movie?!)
Packing: Now that we're less than a month out from the move it's time to start packing. I packed two boxes in the office yesterday and then felt completely overwhelmed. Overwhelmed about everything related to this move.
Dog Friendly Restaurants: Last night we had to be out of the house so that the new tenants could measure the rooms. Of course we walked downtown and decided to stopped at One Trick Pony for a drink. We sat on the patio since we had Duke with us and our waitress brought him a bowl of water and bone from the meat market. He loved the bone and we loved it because it kept him occupied!

Purchases
Besides a $230 tire the only thing we purchased this week was T's outfit for our pictures tomorrow night. I also booked myself a hair appointment at Bang BlowDry Bar here in GR and a makeup appointment at Sephora. These pictures better turn out amazing ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment