Using this picture again because it's my favorite :)
- Work, work, work: has taken over my entire life lately, but I suppose that's what happens when you have 19 IEP meetings before Winter Break, 7 referrals to screen, and still need to meet your minimums. I was warned that this time of year gets a little crazy, but man this is CRAZY.
- Tom Brady: is the winningest football quarterback of all time. He has been my favorite athlete since 2004, when I "chose" him since he was number 12 and he had played for Michigan. I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be able to make a quick trip to Boston next year to see a game in Foxborough. It is one of my bucket list items and unfortunately I'm not sure how many seasons I have left!
- Western Michigan Broncos: My Broncos are undefeated and going to the Cotton Bowl! When I was a student at Western the football team was awful. I'm talking 1-11 awful. But the tickets were free and the games were always a blast. They've come a long way and are giving Western the attention it deserves! It was a wonderful university #ROWTHEBOAT
- Winter: arrived fast and hard here in Michigan. We got 10 inches of snow over the weekend and now the temperature has dropped into the teens. Brrrr.
- Tieks: I just couldn't resist the limited edition Champagne color. They're going to be perfect for the holidays and any fancy event (weddings!) in the future.
- PrAna hiking pants: I've started collecting items for our trip to Arizona next month and hiking pants were the most important. Thomas said leggings won't work, so I was determined to find a practical yet fashionable pair.
- Nike Tanjun sneakers: I also picked these up for Arizona and I'm obsessed. They're cheap, fashionable, and so comfy! If you're looking for an everyday sneaker give these a try.
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide: One of my purchases from the VIB sale and the Bound shade is the perfect fall/winter color for me. I'm not a big lip stick/gloss fan, but these are great.