Monday, September 26, 2016

Scenes from the Week | Vol. One

I recently came across Emily's blog and loved her version of a weekend recap, Scenes from the Week, so I've decided to give it a whirl! Sometimes our weekdays are more eventful than our weekends or something happens on a non-weekend day that I want to document here on le blog.
1. T, Duke, and I went for a 4 mile hike here in Ann Arbor called Bird Hill. It was quite hilly and by the end of it Duke was so tired we were able to take his leash off. Adventures are even better when Duke can tag along!
2. My Kendra Scott loot. I definitely took advantage of the promo last week where if you spent $100 you received a free Rae necklace. Ya'll, I've been waiting for over a year to get a silver Rae necklace. So I ordered two rose gold pieces and got my free Rae :) 
3. Stuck in rush hour traffic. I got stuck at work a little later than normal and had to pick Thomas up from an interview. I'm grateful that I don't have to deal with it often, because I can't handle it.
4. "I don't know how it happened... I just woke up like this" - Duke. Forever laying in silly positions and making me laugh!
1. Oooh Sephora packages are some of my favorites. I am OBSESSED with the Moroccan Oil dry shampoo. I typically only use dry shampoo twice a week, so I don't mind spending a little more on it. The scent just can't be beat and it does it's job! I'm also excited to try the feet masks.
2. I spent a couple hours this weekend catching up on recorded shows from the week. I'm a grandma and can't stay up past 10pm so half of my shows end up recorded.
3. I know it looks terrible but chili dip is so delicious and a fall weekend staple, especially when you're curled up on the couch watching football. I also love Buffalo Chicken Dip and can't wait to make it.
4. Target $1 candy for the win. I love candy corn, but only a small amount of it. The personal sized bag was perfect and I've had my fix for the year.

I excited for the week ahead; low-key nights at home and a weekend trip to Grand Rapids! We can't wait to be back in our city. I hope you all have a great week :) Linking up with Bianca here.

No comments :

Post a Comment