Friday, June 17, 2016

Grand Rapids Beer City Ale Trail


Grand Rapids used to be known as Furniture City, but now it's known as Beer City USA. There is a craft brewery on almost every corner and people travel from all over the country to visit our awesome city. The majority of them are coming for one thing... BEER! I swear every time we drive around we see a new brewery popping up.

So the people at ExperienceGR decided to create the Grand Rapids Beer City Ale Trail, a "trail" of 40+ local breweries, cideries, and distilleries. FORTY!
Click these images to make them larger
Then they took it one step farther and paired up with 23 of those breweries to create the Beer City Brewsader Passport. At each of the participating brewery you get your passport stamped and once you receive 8 stamps you earn a free Brewsader t-shirt!

Even though I'm not a beer drinker, I still love checking out the different atmospheres and food. Of course Thomas enjoys the beer for the both of us! We've already been to 15 of these locations, but I guess we'll have to go again now that I got my hands on a passport... darn! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment