Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Five | Grand Rapids Favorites

Since today is the day we move away from Grand Rapids I thought it was fitting to post my top 5 favorite things about this awesome city!

1 | Blue Bridge
My favorite spot in all of Grand Rapids. I can't really explain why, but it just is!
2 | Breweries
Grand Rapids isn't called Beer City for nothing! I mean they have a Brewsader Passport after all.. Our favorite breweries are Founders, Harmony, Elk, Perrin, and BOB's.
3 | Close Distance to Lake MI
GR is only a ~35 minute drive from Lake Michigan and therefore all of the beaches/adorable beach towns! Our favorites were Kirk Park and Grand Haven.
4 | Food
The food in Grand Rapids is out of this world. We have never lived somewhere with SO MUCH excellent food! I'm not exaggerating when I say we eat out 2-3x/week because it's just too good. Sandwiches at Founders, pizza at Harmony, Soup/Salad/Sandwiches at Electric Cheetah, and the list could go on and on!
5 | Friends
Of course I can't leave out the people who have made Grand Rapids so awesome. When we moved here two years ago we had a couple great friends, but we've made even more and those great ones are still around. You can replace all of the beer and food, but you can't replace the memories with friends :)

Linking up here

No comments :

Post a Comment