Monday, August 22, 2016

Weekend Recap | Low Key in Ann Arbor

Long time, no update. Life has been pretty crazy, but we are finally settled in Ann Arbor and enjoyed a semi-relaxing weekend!

You know you're getting old when your idea of a great Friday night is laying in bed with your dog reading.
On Saturday we helped my brother move into his new apartment. Imagine how we felt when we came across one of his new neighbors walking through the parking lot with a PET boa constrictor! I'm not even sure that is legal...
Saturday night we did a pub crawl in Ann Arbor with our friends and their family. We had a great time and checked out a few places we hadn't been to yet.
 Late Sunday morning we had lunch at Grizzly Peak Brewing Company.
I wrapped up Sunday getting the office and some materials in order, because today is my first day as a Speech-Language Pathologist! I'm anxious, excited, and terrified. Here goes nothing :)

No comments :

Post a Comment