Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Midweek Ramblings + Purchases

Ramblings:
TV Shows: Just like everyone else we got sucked into Stranger Things and finished the series in a weekend. What should we binge watch next? The Night Of finale kind of irritated me, but I still hope that they make a second season. I'm also still wondering why Stone's feet played such a big role... I can't believe that Pretty Little Liars is ending next season! After a few mediocre seasons I feel like we're finally getting good episodes/story lines. Of course.
Clinical Fellowship: These first couple of weeks are exhausting y'all! I feel like my mind is going a hundred miles a minute and that I look like a deer in the headlights 90% of the time. It's hard creating a therapy schedule when you don't know your students personalities and whether or not they'll mesh well with other students. It's hard figuring out TieNet and Medicaid billing and all of the procedures. ALL of it is hard. But I know that eventually it'll get better. Eventually. In the meantime, thank God for a 4 day weekend this week! PS- How adorable is my speech board?!
September: How on Earth is tomorrow September? I refuse to believe that summer is almost over, because that means winter is coming and I hate winter. HATE it! This is one of the reasons I can't hop on the #OMGfall train.

Purchases:
Converse Shoreline Sneakers: I received these as a birthday present and I'm obsessed. I had to size up due to my whacky feet and I wouldn't wear them for long periods of activity, but I love them none-the-less. Now I need to figure out how to keep them white.
Console table: We finally received and put together our final piece of furniture for the apartment! Since we don't have (or want) a coffee table/ottoman we needed something on the other end of the couch to place cups, etc. on. Of course Target saved the day and we love it!

No comments :

Post a Comment