Monday, September 8, 2014

Guess Who's Back, Back Again?

ME that's who!

But who am I? You might recognize me from my previous blog, True Love and Football or you might not even recognize me at all {which is probably more likely} but that's okay!

I didn't really mean to disappear five months ago... it just kind of happened. I lost all of my blogging mojo, I didn't know what to post about, and the name wasn't really suiting me anymore. Now don't get me wrong- I'm still all about true love and football. I just felt that the name didn't mesh with my posts, which mostly consisted of my day to day life not love or football.

So when I decided I was ready to start blogging again I knew that I wanted a fresh start {I did transfer a handful of posts from my previous blog though}. And that's where Life in the Mitten comes in- this blog will mainly focus on my day to day life in Michigan, the state that just so happens to be shaped like a mitten :)

I hope that you can forgive me and follow along here. I have a lot of tweaking and catching up in the next few days!


2 comments :