Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Arizona | Desert Shooting

On our last day in Arizona we drove around, did some shooting, and explored Sam's hometown (Kearny) and the surrounding areas (Ray/Superior). This is what the boys were looking forward to the most and I was just along for the ride. While the boys enjoyed the guns, I enjoyed the sunshine and scenery!

This side of life in Arizona is the complete opposite of life in Michigan. You can't just go driving around in the desert, find a good spot, and set up a range. But that's one of the things Thomas (and Sam too) love most about the desert or this side of AZ.
I told the boys that we needed to try In-N-Out while we were in AZ and Sam didn't let me down. We stopped for dinner on our way to the airport and it lived up to the hype! We enjoyed Animal Style fries and burgers as well as Chocolate Shakes. Everything was delicious and reminded me of Johnny Rockets inside Cedar Point.
It was such an awesome trip and I'm excited to visit again in June as part of our Vegas trip. Now that we've played tour guide in Michigan and Sam has in Arizona, our plans are to meet up at a neutral location for our next trip and explore somewhere new together!

3 comments :

  1. I love Arizona. I'm from Michigan too, but my fiancé is from Arizona. It's so different, but its absolutely gorgeous. I hope you enjoyed your trip!

    thats so exciting! Good luck with the move :) I've heard Argentina is gorgeous, I'm sure you'll love it!

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved it! So much so that we're going back in June when we visit Vegas.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete