Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Currently | March 2017

It is officially Spring! That means it'll start to warm up in Michigan right?! One can only hope so, because we're really starting to get sick of this dreary cold weather. While I'm over here hoping for warm weather here are some other things that are going on currently..

Writing: All the IEPs and Medicaid billing. IEP season is officially here and I have 14 to write and meetings to hold before Spring Break, which is in 8 days.
Eating: Chipolte Cheddar Gardetto's.. I am addicted and just can't get enough! They aren't readily available near me, so when I see them I buy the entire stock.
Loving: The new blog layout I just ordered! I went with the Millie & Livie theme from Get Polished and can't wait to get it all set up. The tricky thing is finding the time...
Drinking: Any and all caffeine I can get my hands on. I'm still not adjusted to the time change. I have been staying up until 11:30ish, which is wayyy past my bed time, and then can't get out of bed in the morning.
Reading: I just started You by Caroline Kepnes last night. I purchased it a couple of months ago for a reading group challenge, but never got around to reading it.
Watching: I've slowly been watching The OA on Netflix and it's very intriguing! Scandal has been insane this season and while nothing Poppa Pope does surprises me, I couldn't believe how the last episode ended! Like I mentioned yesterday, Thomas and I have been watching The Night Manager when we have time together and it's a great show too.
Wondering: How much my Urgent Care bill is going to be from earlier this month.. Adulthood stinks.
Listening To: Buttons by The Weeks. Ever since the Kings of Leon concert two weeks ago, where The Weeks opened, I've had this song stuck in my head. Give it a listen!
Looking For: All of the pieces for Audrey's Putting Me Together Spring Challenge. It's been a little over a year since I've participated in a style "challenge" so I'm excited to do one again.
Needing: To get a hair cut and my eyebrows waxed. It's been seven months since I've gotten it cut, which is ridiculous. I've been hesitant to find a new stylist here in Ann Arbor, because I'm anxious that they won't be as good as the one I saw in Grand Rapids. I hate finding new service providers (stylist, doctor, dentist, vet, etc.)!
Smelling: Copper Coconut candle from Bath & Body Works. It is delicious and smells exactly like the beach! Which is where I wish I was at the moment..
Planning: My girls trip to NYC with my Grandma and cousin that is two weeks from today! We have a loose itinerary planned, but now I'm looking for restaurants. If you have any recommendations, send them my way!

No comments :

Post a Comment