Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Kings of Leon WALLS Tour

Three late nights in a row and loosing an hour has resulted in a few unproductive evenings this week. That is why I still haven't recapped our weekend... but first I want to post about the Kings of Leon concert!

This was the concert we were supposed to go to in January that got cancelled last minute due to illness. So on Thursday evening after work we headed to Detroit, grabbed dinner at Grand Trunk Pub, and then made our way to The Fox Theatre. It was the first time I've been inside The Fox in years and I was absolutely blown away. The architecture is breathtaking, there is so much history, and it was such an awesome concert venue!
The Weeks ended up being the opening act, which was a surprise, and they were really good. Then Kings of Leon knocked our socks off for 24 songs. We thought it was a great mix of new and old songs. Personally I'd say it was the best Kings concert I've been to and I've been to four.
Slow Night, So Long
McFearless
Four Kicks
Mary
Muchacho
Molly's Chambers
Eyes on You
The Bucket
Over
Fans
Sex on Fire
WALLS
Find Me
Radioactive
On Call
Reverned
Closer
Crawl
Pyro
Milk
Notion
Supersoaker
Use Somebody
Waste a Moment
Now I'm even more excited to see them at DTE, my absolute favorite venue, in August!

No comments :

Post a Comment