Monday, April 17, 2017

Life Lately

Happy Monday! I wish every weekend was three days. I think we'd all be much happier :) It's been a while since I posted and that's for a variety of reasons...

It's officially "IEP season" which means work is a bit crazy and I have been bringing a lot of work home.
I took a trip to New York City with my Grandma and cousin over Spring Break. NYC is always a great time and this trip was no exception!
The weather is finally enjoyable again in Michigan, which means we've been spending as much time as possible outside. Which means we've spent a lot of time flying the drone.
We've enjoyed quality time with our families and friends, which is always cherished.

I hope everyone else is getting to enjoy the warm weather and has a great week ahead! Linking up with Biana here.


No comments :

Post a Comment