Monday, January 16, 2017

Weekend Recap | Pain, Colds, Wrestling

Well I think it's time to dust off this thing for 2017. The New Year has been a whirlwind and I have quite a bit of catching up to do, but first lets start off with a low-key weekend recap.

This past week has been rough. It was the week after a vacation, my first week back at school, Thomas was sick, I pulled a muscle in my back, and now I have the cold that Thomas so generously passed onto me. Due to all of this we spent a lot of time on the couch doing a whole lot of nothing. When we weren't on the couch I was...
In a bubble bath reading. It's been a while since I read a book and I'm really trying to get back into it. Right now I'm reading Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moritary and I'm enjoying it. It hasn't captivated me like a couple of her other books did, but it's still enjoyable.
Watching a high school wrestling meet. I know nothing about wrestling, but it was nice to get out of the house and to socialize a little.

And that pretty much sums up the weekend. Here's to hoping that I can kick this cold soon!

2 comments :

  1. I just read TMG. I liked it, but definitely wasn't as good as her other books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It took me a long time to get into it, which wasn't the case with the other books of hers that I've read!

      Delete