Thursday, January 26, 2017

Midweek Ramblings + Recent Purchases

Ramblings:
  • Kings of Leon: We were supposed to see our favorite band live last Sunday, but unfortunately the concert got cancelled three hours before the show was set to start. The drummer was diagnosed with pneumonia and advised to take three days off... so now we wait until March. It was a total bummer, but what can you do? I have no doubt that it'll be worth the wait.
  • Grand Rapids: We're headed back to our favorite city this weekend and I can't wait. It seems like every week a new brewery/bar/restaurant opens and it feels like it's been three months too long since we've been there. We don't really have any set plans, but we'll see where the weekend takes us :)
  • Winter TV: Scandal is back!! I repeat Scandal is back! And How to Get Away with Murder, This Is Us, Chicago PD, Chicago Med, Quantico, etc. We've also been enjoying Taboo, because Tom Hardy can do no wrong in our eyes.
  • Travel Bug: It's only been three weeks since we got home from Arizona, but I'm already itching to take another trip. I have been bitten by the travel bug hard. Good thing I have a few trips on the docket this year; NYC, Las Vegas, Toronto, and Chicago!
  • Happy Birthday Grandma: Today is my beautiful Grandma's birthday! I'm certain that she's having a wonderful birthday in the middle of the Caribbean on a cruise with my Grandpa and their friends, but I miss our daily chats. She's the best!
Purchases:
  • Ray-Ban Erika Sunglasses: I picked these up with some Christmas gift cards I got and I love how unique they are. They're also very light weight and comfortable. I've become quite the Ray-Ban fan.
  • It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream: I know I'm super late to the game, but I finally decided to try this CC cream and I'm hooked. I love the way it smells, the way it makes my face feel, and the fact that it's the perfect coverage for everyday wear.
  • Kuzy Macbook Case & Keyboard Cover: Technically I didn't purchase these (they were Christmas gifts), but I love them none-the-less. The quality is better than my old Speck case and the keyboard cover is a fun touch.
I hope it's been a great week and that an even better weekend awaits!

No comments :

Post a Comment