Thursday, July 21, 2016

Anniversary Pictures | Grand Rapids

One of the items on my GR Bucket List was to have professional photos taken around Downtown GR. I wanted to have our favorite spots captured on film and I am so glad we did, especially now that we're moving.

After some googling I contacted Katie at Katie B. Photography and booked a session right away. We had the photos taken on a Thursday evening and couldn't have asked for a better evening. On the day of our pictures I got my hair styled at Bang Blow-dry Bar (my first time!) and had my makeup done at Sephora (which was free with a $50 purchase). We started out at the Downtown Market, headed to Founders, and ended at my favorite place in all of Grand Rapids: the Blue Bridge!

Katie was awesome and made the session so much fun. The photos turned out beautifully and captured this time in our lives perfectly. I can't wait to frame a couple of them and to always have a little piece of Grand Rapids with us wherever we go. Katie posted the session on her blog as well in much better quality ;) We are really going to miss this city..



No comments :

Post a Comment