Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wedding Wednesday | Engagement Pictures {Round One}

I'm back with another Wedding Wednesday topic: our engagement pictures! I am a picture loving freak (if you didn't already know) so one of the things I was looking forward to the most was getting these pictures taken. I spent a lot of time researching photographers and possible locations of where I wanted the photos taken. Thankfully I had a lot of time to do that because we couldn't get them taken until June 2010 due to T not coming back to Michigan until then. I ended up deciding on Amy Boeve Photography and we had our pictures taken in Grand Rapids, MI. It was a beautiful day sunny, but with a nice breeze and our pictures turned out beautifully! :) Amy made us feel comfortable (these were our first professional pictures taken together!) and just let us be us which we really appreciated!

Here are a few of my favorites:






No comments :

Post a Comment