Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wedding Wednesday | Say Yes to the Dress

I'm back with week 2 of Wedding Recap Wednesday- shopping for my bridal gown! I guess that I should also mention that when we got engaged we knew that it'd be an extremely long engagement. I was only 19 at the time, T knew he was going to be deploying eventually, and my grandparents wanted the wedding to be as close to me graduating as possible. So even though we got engaged in October 2009 we didn't get married until July 2012- over two years later! And I wouldn't have changed a thing about it ;) Okay back to today's post..

Unlike most girls dress shopping wasn't the highlight of wedding planning and I wasn't really worried about it. I knew that I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a dress that I'd only wear once and would probably trash.. which I did. So my grandma and future mother-in-law went to Davids Bridal to find a dress!




(Hello boobs)

I think that it's pretty obvious that this was the one!

No comments :

Post a Comment