Sunday, March 24, 2013

Apartment Tour | Bathroom

I'm back this week with a closer look at our bathroom :)


 View from the door.. it is so hard to take a picture because it's so small!

 One of my favorite things about the bathroom is this little container LOL

 The products in the medicine cabinet are constantly changing..
 T's drawer

 My drawer

 The world's narrowest linen closet!
 Top shelf: medicine/ first aid/ ect
 Second shelf: Obnoxious amount of products!
 Third shelf: My bath/shower products! All of my LUSH products are in the pull out drawer
 Fourth shelf: Towels.. always washing towels.
 And the bottom shelf: Extra products and travel size items!

Shower caddy
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back next week with a closer look at our bedroom!

No comments :

Post a Comment