Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wedding Wednesday | Our Bridal Shower



I am a pretty shy person so the thought of having a shower thrown for me with over 50 women and without T there terrified the living daylights out of me! Not to mention that I had only been to one bridal shower before my own so I didn't really know what to expect. My MIL, grandma and her friends hosted the shower and it turned out wonderfully. I'm not really a game person so we only played Bridal Bingo, but the ladies seemed to enjoy it anyway. T and I were spoiled beyond belief and can't thank our family enough for all of the wonderful gifts. Everyone really missed T and wished he was there, but in the end it was still a success!


 The desert table! LOVE Chocolate fondue ;)
 The centerpieces that T's cousin made! They were so pretty.

 Opening presents.. Didn't think about the fact that I'd be sitting on a stage and wearing a dress LOL
 Our guest log frame, we have it hung up in our bedroom now!
 Another decoration that T's cousin and I made.

 Some of the ladies, including my great-grandma! LOVE her!
A group shot of all the girlfriends that could make it :)
What my grandparents livingroom looked like afterwards. We are so blessed!
Really bummed that I didn't get a picture taken with the hostesses :( Always forgetting something!

No comments :

Post a Comment