Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Weekending | Relaxation & Super Bowl

You know it was a good weekend when you don't get around to recapping it until Wednesday evening :) We can blame it on the very late night on Sunday!
On Fridays we can wear jeans at work so I took the opportunity to also wear my Tom Brady jersey! I got quite a few high fives and "hey nice jersey!" comments while walking in the Upper-EL hallway. I told Thomas if the Pats won I was going to treat myself to a new jersey. Which is long overdue in my opinion seeing as this one is over TEN years old! 
We had a pretty low key Friday night, catching up on the DVR, reading, and treating myself to an at-home spa night! I'm a huge fan of the Sephora masks and if you haven't already, you should check them out!
We slept in Saturday morning, which was very needed after being out of town last weekend, and then we spent the afternoon doing our typical weekend chores. Later that afternoon we met up with our friends and head to downtown Milford to check out a new-to-us brewery, River's Edge Brewing Co, and grabbed dinner at Palate. Both places were awesome! From there we met up with my girlfriends and their significant others at Drafting Table Brewing Co where we enjoyed chatting and listening to the live band playing.
Sunday was all about the Superbowl. I have been a diehard Patriots fan since 2003 and couldn't have ask for a better game! Seriously, what a game! I was rocking back and forth for the entire fourth quarter. We watched it at Thomas' cousin's house and had a great time catching up with them and enjoying all of the delicious food. It definitely lead to a late night, but it was well worth it ;) Now I need to order that jersey!

This has been quite the week at work; long meetings, sore throats, hectic schedule. BUT there are only five days until our 5 day Mid-Winter Break and I can't wait!

2 comments :

  1. I need to try a Sephora mask! The superbowl was so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete