Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Midweek Ramblings + Current Wish List

Ramblings
New Job: Thomas started a new job yesterday! He is now working at the VA Hospital in Ann Arbor, which has been his goal since we moved here in August. I know that he'll love working with and for fellow Veterans. The only downside is that he'll be working second shift (2:30-11pm) Sunday - Thursday. I know that we'll be able to make it work, it's just an adjustment. Here's to hoping it is what he hopes it to be and that he enjoys it!
Reading: I've been reading like it's nobody's business lately. Even accidentally staying up until 2:30am on week nights, because I just can't put the book down! It may be becoming a bit of a problem. I'll post a monthly round up soon, so be on the look out for that. In the meantime, if you have any recommendations send them my way.
Valentines Day: We keep things pretty low key for Valentine's Day, especially when it's in the middle of the week. We made dinner at home and then watched King of Leon's documentary, Talihina Sky. We set a $50 limit for gifts and T got me an orchid plant and Tieks gift card. How adorable is the little gift card box?! I die! I can't wait to use it towards my next pair ;)
The Fall: It's been a while since I Netflix-binged a show, but that came to a screeching halt when I started this series. It is SO good and I watched all 3 season in 72 hours.... I'm hoping there will be a fourth season!

Wishlist
Longchamp Backpack: I've had my Longchamp tote for years and use it all the time, especially when traveling, but I really want to get the backpack version for my upcoming NYC trip. It'll hold my camera, essentials, and won't weigh one side of my body down. Win-win!
Sam Edelman Sandals: I have quite the collection of Gigi sandals, but I'm loving the Greta version this year. Especially the Putty Suede color.
New Blog Layout: I've been wanting to change up my blog layout for a while and I think it's time to finally bite the bullet. I'm going to stick with Get Polished, because they're affordable and simple.

2 comments :

  1. I've heard that The Fall is a really good show, but I haven't had the chance to check it out yet! I have to admit one of the main reasons I want to watch it is because of Jaime Dornan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen him in anything else, but I was pleasantly surprised by him!

      Delete