Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What's in my Bag | SLP Grad School Edition

Another semester is under way! Classes started last Thursday and my clinical placement, at my neighborhood elementary school, started today. So far so good, but I know it's going to be a busy 14 weeks. Only 14 weeks left of classes and then onto my final semester, which is a full time internship.

Speaking of classes, I'm always interested in what other women carry in their purse/work/school bag so that's what I'm sharing today :)




When I started grad school I was on the hunt for a bag that was professional, functional, and cute. When I came across the Michael Kors Jet Set Multifunction Travel Tote (mine is navy) and it was on a major sale I snatched it up. I love it! It holds everything that I need to carry, whether to class or to my clinical placement, and it's very durable. After 9 months of daily use I can attest to it's durability. Anyway, onto what I find necessary to carry inside my bag...

I always have notebooks or a clipboard, an iPad mini, my Erin Condren Life PlannerStaedtler pens (which are my favorite planner markers), and a pencil pouch with pens, pencils, sticky notes, and white out in my bag.

I also carry my wallet, keys, school ID/key, and a necessities pouch. What's in the necessities pouch?

Lotion, hand sanitizer, Shout wipe, band aids, deodorant towelette, hairbrush/mirror, mini nail clippers/file, lint roller sheets, tissues, hair ties/bobby pins, aspirin, and chapstick.... so I guess that's what I deem to be necessities :)


So there you have it- what I typically carry in my bag whether I'm going to class or at my placement site. I usually carry a water bottle and lunch bag as well.

Is there anything that you carry in your bag that I'm leaving out? I'd love to hear it!

3 comments :

  1. That lanyard! Did you buy on etsy?? I saw one exactly like it that Ive been itching to buy soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! From this shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Laa766?ref=l2-shopheader-name
      If the link doesn't work the shop name is Laa766

      Delete