Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wedding Wednesday | The Ceremony

I'm back this Wednesday with another chunk of wedding pictures! I can't believe that we're only 10 days away from our first wedding anniversary! This past year has definitely flown by and I don't see things slowing down anytime soon. I can't say I mind though- I enjoy being busy and having fun things to do. Now onto the ceremony pictures..


 The husband making his way down the aisle!
 The girls, Grandpa, and I waiting for our turn.
 Grandpa and I <3

 My cousin Leah read an excerpt from Richard Bach's Bridge Across Forever
"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life."
 It was SO HOT! You can see me squinting because the sun was in my eyes and if you look closely you can see sweat dripping down T's chin.
 Instead of a Unity Candle we did Unity Sand with our wedding colors. The vases are really nice quality and it looks good displayed in the house.
 "You may now kiss the bride!"
Mr & Mrs!
I am so thankful that we all got through the ceremony without anyone fainting! It was a record breaking weather day and anytime we see any guests from the wedding they mention how hot it was haha

No comments :

Post a Comment