Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wedding Wednesday | Reception

Here I am the week after our wedding anniversary and I'm STILL recapping our wedding. Thankfully I only have three more installments- reception, little details, and our professional photo album and I'm posting them all this week! Reception today, the little details tomorrow, and the album on Saturday :) So stay tuned!




 The wedding party walked into the reception to the Star Wars anthem LOL
 A Polish wedding tradition-
 Haha I think this picture is hilarious, because my shot was just water and I still choked on it!
 Cutting the cake
 The toast given by one of Thomas' best friends
 First Dance
We danced to You're Still the One by Shania Twain :)
 Grandfather-Granddaughter dance
We danced to Isn't she Lovely by Stevie Wonder
 Mother-Son dance
They danced to ...
 Garter removal
My husband is such a goof haha
 Bouquet toss
Erica, the girl on the far right in the red caught it :)
And of course there was a lot of dancing going on ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment